Professionnel Financial Sector (PFS Cloud)
REGULATORY COMPLIANCE AT ALL LEVELS
System Solutions hosted services’ compliance with Financial Sector (PSF) regulations is audited periodically.
We manage all storage and security-related issues – from planning through implementation – to reduce the risks associated with security breaches or data loss.
In both of our local data centers, we also enforce local access restrictions to personal data that are required by Luxemburg’s regulatory authorities
System Solutions’ cloud services comply with Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) best practices that aim to guarantee IT service quality and continuity. All System Solutions staff members (engineers, consultants, experts, and secretaries) are ITIL-certified. The company also applies the processes, procedures and tasks that are required to obtain functional and technical environment certification, such as
- Service management: service availability, capacity requirements, and business continuity based on related SLAs
- Change management : compliance with standard methodologies, processes and procedures (resource creation and removal)
- Information Security management
Risk Analysis Reporting (RAR):
System Solutions delivers an annual report on the financial, regulatory and operational impact of its activities. Specifically, it describes how the company manages the following operational risks :
- Documentation of key procedures and internal controls
- Information security (confidentiality, integrity, business continuity, traceability, physical and logical segregation in virtualized infrastructure services)
- Business Continuity Planning – including disaster recovery
- Human Resources that are involved in the provision of services to the financial services industry
In addition, System Solutions provides assistance to its customers in delivering their annual RAR report associated with their IT infrastructure and Business Continuity Plans (BCP).